- Respect local customs and traditions, especially when visiting temples.
- Respect the local and be very patient if your car trapped behind a slow pace of local procession.
- Avoid stepping on the offerings in the streets, simply just walk around them.
- Leave important documents and papers safety in your hotel room and always keep eyes on your belongings.
- Drink only bottled water, distilled or mineral water. You may purchase bottled mineral water available in local stores around you.
- Confirm your flight at least 48 hours prior to your next flight.
- Make your financial transactions only in banks or authorized money changer. Always remember to ask for a receipt after a transactions.
- Do be careful with local pets or animals you find in local tourism spot. The dog might steal your bags.
- Don‚t enter a temple during menstruation
- Don‚t wear improper clothing while visiting a temple
- Don‚t walk in front of people who are praying.
- On beach, do not attempt to swim outside the designated areas.
- Please notice the red and yellow flags.
- Don‚t buy illegal stuffs such as: drugs, items made from corals or shells and items made from endangered animal.
- Don‚t hire vehicles without full insurance.
- Don‚t use your camera‚s flash light while taking pictures in front of the priest or people praying in the temple.
- Don‚t stand or sit in higher position than the offerings or the priest while visiting temple.