- Have a great time.
- Use lots of sunscreen Ã¢â‚¬â€œ youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll burn easily.
- Enjoy the culture of the Bahamas
- Explore the forts and queens staircase.
- Eat at the fish fry.
- Try snorekling with stingrays or the dolphin encounter.
- Buy some trinkets from the straw market.
- Bring lots of moneyÃ¢â‚¬Â¦the Bahamas is expensive.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t believe the young Bahamian men. They are aggressive, and have new girl friend every week.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t leave your drink unattended. Rufies exist in the Bahamas same as in the states.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t buy or smoke marijuana.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go to cocktails and dreams Ã¢â‚¬â€œ there are shoot out and stabbing there on a regular basis.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go anywhere alone, especially at night. There are many areas that are unsafe for tourist.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t flash your money around.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t flirt when you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t mean it. Big Trouble with boys who donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t take no for an answer.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t go topless.- itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s against the law.