- Do get to the park at opening or just before.
- Do head to the most popular rides first
- Do have a look at the map of the park before you go so you know where you are headed and don’t waste precious time standing looking at a map. Trust me, the queue at the popular rides can go from 10 mins to 1 hour in a matter of minutes!
- Do read up on the Disney Fast pass system and use it during busy times
- Do drink plenty of water
- Do the indoor/sit down attractions when the day gets really hot.
- Do take shelter in air conditioned shops if you are struggling in the heat
- Do be prepared for some rain in the afternoon
- Do take a break from the parks for a few hours in the afternoon, head back to your hotel, have a swim and a rest etc and head back to the park in the evening. You only pay parking once and it only counts as one entrance.
- Don’t get sunburned!
- Don’t spend 15 hours in the parks on your first day and leave yourself wrecked for the rest of the trip
- Don’t try and see it all in one trip, you WILL want to go back!