- Do try to learn a few words in Spanish and Catalan.
- Do try to adhere to local customs and schedules.
- Do visit BarcelonaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s wine bars.
- Do take a cooking class.
- Do eat delicious tapas.
- Do take a tour of the Gothic Quarter.
- Do rent a bike.
- Do make sure your hotel has a safe in the room or at the reception desk.
- DONÃ¢â‚¬â„¢T plan a relaxing day at theÃ‚Â BarcelonetaÃ‚Â beach
- DONÃ¢â‚¬â„¢T drink on the street and donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t buy from beer sellers
- DONÃ¢â‚¬â„¢T think that SIESTA is just the myth
- DONÃ¢â‚¬â„¢T expect everything to be in Spanish!
- DONÃ¢â‚¬â„¢T show too much of your body!
- DONÃ¢â‚¬â„¢T eat on Las Ramblas
- DONÃ¢â‚¬â„¢T think that church in Spain is just a touristic attraction.
- DONÃ¢â‚¬â„¢T take a sightseeing bus to see the city.