- Get around by public transportation or by walk.
- Explore Prague‚s neighbourhoods. Put your map away and discover new adventures.
- Use your bank card and ATM.
- Walk the Charles Bridge and old town square at night. The tourists are gone. It‚s magical and romantic.
- Spend a day walking with no destination in your mind. Look up the architecture is breathtaking.
- Bring comfortable walking shoes.
- Be careful, keep an eye on your bag and wallet, don‚t leave it open and split your cash.
- Walk any of the street parallel to Wenceslas square.
- Look out for typical dishes.
- Catch a taxi on the street or an main tourist spots. Get overcharged and leave without a printed receipt.
- Stay always in the city centre and miss many gems if you only focus on the top attractions.
- Never ever change money with people on the street.
- Try to see every, must see attractions, especially during rush hours.
- Just stop in the middle of the street, pull out and look at your map in a public space.
- Get pick pocketed on the tram or in touristy areas.
- Walk around, eat or take cab on Wenceslas square at night.
- Be regimented stress about work on vocation. Be a tourist.