- Negotiate the price for most all things except food.
- Do negotiate with a tuk tuk driver.
- Get a massage.
- Eat everything.
- Get out of Bangkok and see what I call “Real Thailand.”
- Swim in a waterfall.
- Be careful plugging in your electronics.
- Look both ways before crossing the street.
- Do have total respect for the royal family.
- Do Haggle.
- Do be courteous.
- Don‚t take photos of the military or police
- Do not buy any Buddha statues or T-shirts
- Don‚t eat street food too far away from your hotel/hostel etc.
- Bear the soles of your feet
- Don’t- go upstairs at a go-go bar