- Roque Nublo: a fabulous phallic-shaped rock
- The delicious Canarian rum
- Canarian food: mojo, wrinkly potatoes and old clothes…
- Beautiful, remote and secluded beaches
- Dolphin and whale watching
- Canarian Wrestling
- During Carnival, there’s a dog costume carnival!
Gran Canaria is one of Spain‚s Canary Islands, off northwestern Africa. It’s known for its black lava and white sand beaches. Its southern beaches include bustling Playa del Ingls and Puerto Rico as well as quieter Puerto de Mogán and San Agustn. In the north, capital city Las Palmas is a major stop for cruise ships and duty-free shopping. The …