The Bahamas Do’s
- Have a great time.
- Use lots of sunscreen – you’ll burn easily.
- Enjoy the culture of the Bahamas
- Explore the forts and queens staircase.
- Eat at the fish fry.
- Try snorekling with stingrays or the dolphin encounter.
- Buy some trinkets from the straw market.
- Bring lots of money…the Bahamas is expensive.
The Bahamas Don’ts
- Don’t believe the young Bahamian men. They are aggressive, and have new girl friend every week.
- Don’t leave your drink unattended. Rufies exist in the Bahamas same as in the states.
- Don’t buy or smoke marijuana.
- Don’t go to cocktails and dreams – there are shoot out and stabbing there on a regular basis.
- Don’t go anywhere alone, especially at night. There are many areas that are unsafe for tourist.
- Don’t flash your money around.
- Don’t flirt when you don’t mean it. Big Trouble with boys who don’t take no for an answer.
- Don’t go topless.- it’s against the law.