St. PetersburgÃ‚Â DoÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s
- Do learn the alphabet.
- Do plan what exactly you want to see and experience and get the current information regarding the museum opening hours and visiting regulations.
- Do visit the museums and churches.
- Do eat Russian food.
- Do be a little weary of the police
St. PetersburgÃ‚Â DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ts
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t expect the public bathrooms to be very clean.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t put you money into the back pocket.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t buy black caviar from the street vendors.
- Don’t mention which part of Russia you are planning a trip but assume it would be Moscow and/orÃ‚Â St Petersburg.
- Do not talk about the ‘old days’, politics etc.
- Do not be scared to just wander around.