- DOÂ wear good walking shoes. No matter where youâ€™re headed there will be walking involved, possibly running.
- DOÂ eat pizza. Eat lots and lots and lots of pizza and donâ€™t let anyone tell you youâ€™ve eaten too much.
- DOÂ take a million pictures. Take scenic pics, selfies, group photos, do it all.
- DOhave a plan. If youâ€™re spending a day exploring Manhattan, you donâ€™t want to end up bouncing back and forth between uptown and downtown in cabs.
- DOÂ go to Times Square, the Empire State Building, Top of the Rock, Rockefeller Center, the Statue of Liberty, or Central Park.
- Do go on tours that visit marine wildlife in their natural environment and respect safe boundries.
- Must see the ‘cave of the winds’ and the ‘Made of the mist’
- DONâ€™TÂ be afraid to ask for directions.
- DONâ€™TÂ eat at chain restaurants.
- DONâ€™TÂ be afraid to ditch your plan. Maybe you planned to get lunch on the upper east side but you stumbled upon the Sand Witch cart in Bryant Park.
- DONâ€™TÂ expect to do it all.
- Skip swimming with captive dolphins and other marine creatures.
- Don’t invest in souvenirs that use bear bile, ivory, or rely on exploitation of animals to produce