- DOÃ‚Â wear good walking shoes. No matter where youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re headed there will be walking involved, possibly running.
- DOÃ‚Â eat pizza. Eat lots and lots and lots of pizza and donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t let anyone tell you youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve eaten too much.
- DOÃ‚Â take a million pictures. Take scenic pics, selfies, group photos, do it all.
- DOhave a plan. If youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re spending a day exploring Manhattan, you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t want to end up bouncing back and forth between uptown and downtown in cabs.
- DOÃ‚Â go to Times Square, the Empire State Building, Top of the Rock, Rockefeller Center, the Statue of Liberty, or Central Park.
- Do go on tours that visit marine wildlife in their natural environment and respect safe boundries.
- Must see the ‘cave of the winds’ and the ‘Made of the mist’
- DONÃ¢â‚¬â„¢TÃ‚Â be afraid to ask for directions.
- DONÃ¢â‚¬â„¢TÃ‚Â eat at chain restaurants.
- DONÃ¢â‚¬â„¢TÃ‚Â be afraid to ditch your plan. Maybe you planned to get lunch on the upper east side but you stumbled upon the Sand Witch cart in Bryant Park.
- DONÃ¢â‚¬â„¢TÃ‚Â expect to do it all.
- Skip swimming with captive dolphins and other marine creatures.
- Don’t invest in souvenirs that use bear bile, ivory, or rely on exploitation of animals to produce