- Take photos. Dominica is a beautiful and photogenic island.
- BringÃ‚Â water shoes. With more than 365 rivers to explore, be prepared to get a little wet!
- Get fit. With 300 miles of trails, thereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s plenty to discover ifÃ‚Â youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re up for the hikingÃ‚Â challenge.
- Bring your sense of adventure.Ã‚Â Dominica is a diverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s dream and hikerÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s haven.
- Ask questions.Ã‚Â Your tour guide is there to help you get the most out of your experience.
- Leave footprints.Ã‚Â Explore the wonders ofÃ‚Â Dominica and make your mark.
- Be discouraged.Ã‚Â ThereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s something for every fitness level on land and sea.
- Litter.Ã‚Â NestingÃ‚Â sea turtles rely on our clean beach for survival. Instead, youÃ‚Â can participate in our beach clean-ups and recycling program.
- Remove anything from the jungle.Ã‚Â WeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re committed to preserving the islandÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ‚Â natural beauty and sharing it with others.
- Stray away from trails.Ã‚Â Dominica is mountainous, so itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s important to follow the path and stayÃ‚Â with your tour guide.
- Do anything to shorten your vacation.Ã‚Â There is so much to explore. Dominica features eight active volcanoes, an abundance of wildlife and more than 1,200 plant species!
- Be unkind.Ã‚Â Try challenging meÃ‚Â to a Ã¢â‚¬Å“happy contest.Ã¢â‚¬Â If you win, youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll get aÃ‚Â fun surprise. Good luck!