- Take photos. Dominica is a beautiful and photogenic island.
- Bring water shoes. With more than 365 rivers to explore, be prepared to get a little wet!
- Get fit. With 300 miles of trails, there’s plenty to discover if you’re up for the hiking challenge.
- Bring your sense of adventure. Dominica is a diver’s dream and hiker’s haven.
- Ask questions. Your tour guide is there to help you get the most out of your experience.
- Leave footprints. Explore the wonders of Dominica and make your mark.
- Be discouraged. There’s something for every fitness level on land and sea.
- Litter. Nesting sea turtles rely on our clean beach for survival. Instead, you can participate in our beach clean-ups and recycling program.
- Remove anything from the jungle. We’re committed to preserving the island’s natural beauty and sharing it with others.
- Stray away from trails. Dominica is mountainous, so it’s important to follow the path and stay with your tour guide.
- Do anything to shorten your vacation. There is so much to explore. Dominica features eight active volcanoes, an abundance of wildlife and more than 1,200 plant species!
- Be unkind. Try challenging me to a “happy contest.” If you win, you’ll get a fun surprise. Good luck!