- Take photos. Dominica is a beautiful and photogenic island.
- BringÂ water shoes. With more than 365 rivers to explore, be prepared to get a little wet!
- Get fit. With 300 miles of trails, thereâ€™s plenty to discover ifÂ youâ€™re up for the hikingÂ challenge.
- Bring your sense of adventure.Â Dominica is a diverâ€™s dream and hikerâ€™s haven.
- Ask questions.Â Your tour guide is there to help you get the most out of your experience.
- Leave footprints.Â Explore the wonders ofÂ Dominica and make your mark.
- Be discouraged.Â Thereâ€™s something for every fitness level on land and sea.
- Litter.Â NestingÂ sea turtles rely on our clean beach for survival. Instead, youÂ can participate in our beach clean-ups and recycling program.
- Remove anything from the jungle.Â Weâ€™re committed to preserving the islandâ€™sÂ natural beauty and sharing it with others.
- Stray away from trails.Â Dominica is mountainous, so itâ€™s important to follow the path and stayÂ with your tour guide.
- Do anything to shorten your vacation.Â There is so much to explore. Dominica features eight active volcanoes, an abundance of wildlife and more than 1,200 plant species!
- Be unkind.Â Try challenging meÂ to a â€œhappy contest.â€ If you win, youâ€™ll get aÂ fun surprise. Good luck!