- Ã‚Â Learn some Bulgarian and at least the Cyrillic alphabet. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s easier to get around.
- Ã‚Â Find out about Bulgarian wine and food and the history of Cyrillic. Bulgarians will be delighted when you show an interest in the things theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re immensely proud of.
- Nodding your head means “No” And Shaking your head means “yes”.
- The elders member of the family are respected and served first at the table.
- Guest brings Presents for their host. when receiving a gift it is polite to open.
- Eating more foods shows appreciation for it.
- The Guest can’t enter to a house with their shoes, they have to take them off.
- The hosts mustn’t leave their guest to stay alone at the table
- Don’t smoke indoors in public places.
- Don’t empty your glass if you don’t want it to be refilled.
- Don’t point out at somebody or something.