Buenos Aires Doâ€™s
- Do ask before taking pictures of people, especially children.
- Do tip 10% at restaurants.
- Do dress nice and be presentable because Argentina is a very fashion-conscious country.
- Do learn to dance the tango or at least watch others dance it.
- Do carry enough small change.
Buenos Aires Donâ€™ts
- Do not eat on the street or on public transportation.
- Do not put your feet on the furniture.
- No need to tip taxi drivers.
- Never comparedulce de lecheÂ with caramel, orÂ mateÂ with tea.
- Do not head to a bar until 11:30 pm.
- Do not voice your opinion on Argentine politics or religion.