- Waiteth in line atÃ‚Â Berghainwith all the riffraff at least once.
- Do thy weekend grocery shopping on a Saturday.
- Maketh an effort to learn German… at least at the beginning.
- Surviveth at least one Berlin Winter
- Useth thine inside voice.
- Go West!Ã‚Â Occasionally!
- Get into Fussball, if only once every four years.
- Knoweth thy local SpÃƒÂ¤ti (SpÃƒÂ¤tkauf or late shop) owner
- Leaveth thy bottles out as a sacrifice to the gods…
- Asketh not whither the spicy food has gone.
- Waiteth for thy little traffic man to turn green before crossing the street.
- Eateth a daily dÃƒÂ¶ner after thine first year here
- Moveth here expecting to get a palace for a penny
- Useth the U2 to get anywhere but a few stops away
- Useth the U-Bahns and S-Bahns at all in Summer, if thou canst help it
- Rideth the U-Bahn without a ticket,despite what we may have said before
- Buyeth thy bike at Mauerpark, Treptower Park, or any of the Ã¢â‚¬Å“found junkÃ¢â‚¬Â flea markets
- Pepper thine English with German words, thereby pretending thou speaketh German